Customize the Closed Registration Message
You can personalize the message that your registrants see when they reach the registration page when your forms are Closed and you have stopped accepting registrations.
Here are examples of why you should customize your Closed Event Message:
- The event is sold out - Contact us at the email address below to be added to a wait list
- We have temporarily stopped registration. Please check back on (Date/Time)
- You can setup the close event message at any time, even when the even is open. So, after your event closes for registration, the message will automatically appear.
To customize your Closed Event Message:
- Log into your event
- Click on the Actions button close to the top right corner
- Click on "Closed Event Message"
- Edit the message that your guests see when they try to RSVP or Register.
- You can also edit your custom closed message prior to launching your forms at the Edit stage.