Managing guest responses
You may choose to have the InviteRight system notify you by email every time it processes a registration. Turn this feature on and off by:
- Clicking on the title of the event in your admin area
- Click the 'Actions' tab on the top menu within your event Administration area
- Click 'Notification Settings
- Set the 'Email me when each guest responds' checkbox to 'no'
The search box can be used to sort a group of registrants or to search a specific person. Enter any information, such as first name, last name, email address etc.
InviteRight searches your responses for every instance of this information.
You may wish to edit the details of a guest's response for spelling mistakes etc.
To edit an individual response:
- Once you have found the registration in the Responses area (by using searching your responses (see above) or scrolling through the Responses, hover over the Actions button next to that registration.
- You will be presented with a drop down list of actions. Choose "Edit Response"
- From this menu you can edit guest details, add, or refund payments