Countdown Message - what guests see before a form launches
If you publish your custom link prior to your forms launching, you can personalize the message your guests will see when they reach the web link.
Here are examples of why you should customize your Countdown message:
- Provide a link to instructions on how to register
- Provide a link to more information about your event
- If you have set a Registration Open Date & Time, a countdown clock will appear
To customize your Countdown Message:
- Provide your message at the Edit stage
Or if you need to edit the message after your event has been placed in a Ready (to launch) state
- Log into your event
- Click on the Actions button close to the top right corner
- Click on "Countdown Message"
- Edit the message that your guests see when they reach your URL