Interac Online Payments
Paying by Interac Online is as simple as logging into your online banking. Please remember that not every event supports the Interac Online purchase option. If you are having trouble paying by Interac Online please contact your bank.
1. Select Interac Online from the Choose a payment method radio buttons when you reach the payment screen.
2. When you click on the Register and Pay button, you will be shown a prompt informing you to log into your Online Banking on the following screen.
3. Select your bank. Current participating institutions are: BMO Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust, RBC Royal Bank, Libro Credit Union and Envision Financial.
4. Sign into your Online Banking.
5. Select from your preferred account (Chequing, Savings etc.)
6. Confirm the transaction
7. Allow the system to complete the transaction. Your online bank will automatically sign out your session.
8. Allow the registration to complete. Once finished, you will reach the Confirmation Page and a copy will be sent to your email.